Best Razor 2021: A shaven face indicates of good habits and a professional attitude. Alexander the Great ordered his soldiers to shave to avoid beard grabbing during the war. Shaving not only removes the hair on your face but the dead skin cells of your face too. It boosts your performance and confidence at work. Isn’t it? Yes!
An electric razor plays an important role in your shaving. Are you buying the first electric razor or upgrading the old one. You will get mind-blowing variety when it comes to electric razors. Buying an electric razor is the matter of your preference and one brand over the other.
Finding the right razor is the biggest task it takes time to experiments the different types of razors as well as hours of practice. Here I am going to mention some tips on how to find the right razor for you.
Best Razor 2021
#01 – Gillette Fusion ProGlide Men’s Razor Blade Refills
- SHARPEST BLADES: Our sharpest blades (first 4 blades) help get virtually every hair effortlessly
- 5-BLADES: 5 anti-friction blades for a close, long-lasting shave
- ENHANCED LUBRASTRIP: Blade refills feature an enhanced lubracation strip (vs Fusion5) for comfort. Fades when you are no longer getting an optimal shave
- UP TO 1 MONTH OF SHAVES: One razor blade refill lasts up to one month of shaves
- All ProGlide blade refills can fit all Gillette 5-bladed razor handles (excluding GilletteLabs)
#02 – One box of 52 Men’s Gillette Custom
- Twin comfort blades
- Pivoting action
- Soft grip handle for control and maneuverability
#03 – Schick Hydro 5 Disposable Razor for Men
- Five ultra glide blades with skin guards, reduce friction between the skin and the cartridge for a less irritating shave
- Unique hydrating gel reservoir lasts upto 2 times longer than ordinary lubrication strips
- Only disposable with a flip trimmer, engage the trimmer with your thumb and use on hard to reach areas for precise trimming
- Ergonomic rubber grip provides better control
- System technology in the convenience of a disposable razor
#04 – Gillette AltraPlus Men’s Razor Blades
- Refill cartridges for pivoting twin-blade shaving system
- Pivoting twin blades stay on beard longer for extra closeness
- Lubra-Soft strip for smoothness and comfort
- Fits all Atra and Atra Plus razors. Hair type - all hair types
#05 – BIC Flex5 Hybrid Men’s 5-Blade Razor
- Shaving and Hair Removal
- This item comes with: 1 Razor 2 Cartridges 1 Shower Hook
#06 – VIKINGS BLADE The Chieftain Double Edge Safety Razor
- This is THE original Chieftain: a time-tested and proven perfect all-rounder razor with medium aggression
- 20% Heavier. 150% Smoother. 200% more Eco-Friendly than other mass-produced lookalikes
- HIGH-end materials, HEAVY construction & SUPERB quality control
- Luxury case with mirror with a pack of Swedish 13C26 steel mild blades
- Great and meaningful for all occasions: Christmas, Father's Day etc
#07 – Gillette Mach3 Men’s Razor Blades
- Gillette razors for men with stronger-than-steel blades stay sharper longer (vs. Sensor3)
- Each razor blade refill is engineered to last for 15 comfortable shaves
- Men's razor cartridge features sharper blades (first 2 blades vs. Sensor3)
- Lubrication strip glides to help protect your skin from redness
- Advanced skin guard helps stretch your skin, and prepares your hair to be cut
#08 – BIC Flex 3 Men’s Triple Blade Disposable Razor
- 3 long lasting, contour adjusting blades for an incredibly smooth, close shave
- Anti slip handle provides better shave control
- Lubricating strip enriched with aloe for smooth glide
- Pivoting head adjusts to follow skin contours while shaving
- Package contains 4 disposable razors for men that easily slip into a gym bag or travel kit
#09 – Gillette SkinGuard Men’s Razor for Sensitive Skin
- MINIMIZES BLADE CONTACT WITH SENSITIVE SKIN, so you will not get as close of a shave as you would expect from our razors with 5 blades
- 2 BLADES plus SKINGUARD designed for men with skin irritation, razor bumps, and razor burn
- The SKINGUARD PROTECTS SKIN FROM THE BLADES with it's position between the blades to smooth skin
- LUBRICATION BEFORE AND AFTER THE BLADES for glide and comfort
- FITS ALL SKINGUARD HANDLES
#10 – Schick Hydro Sense Sensitive Razors for Men
- RAZORS FOR SENSITIVE SKIN – This facial razor for men is dermatologist tested and designed for maximum comfort while shaving every day, making it optimal for sensitive skin
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT - 7 cushioning gel pools, made with aloe and pro-vitamin B5, hydrate skin throughout each shave and help reduce friction
- PROTECTS YOUR SKIN - These shaving razors for men feature 5 blades with skin guards on every blade for a close shave and extra protection against irritation
- PERFECT YOUR STYLE – Our face razor features a shock absorb handle for the optimal level of pressure on your skin and a flip-back precision trimmer for edging and trimming hard-to-reach places
- LONG LASTING BLADES – Our razor blades are honed and crafted in the USA and last up to a month shaves
Buying Guide for Razors
How does an electric razor works?
An electric razor has spinning blades or blades that oscillate back to cut the coarse hair of the face tightly.
How to choose the right electric razor for you?
Design of razor
A foil electric razor has oscillating blades that move back and forth at high speeds. These razors capture the hair with its holes, cutting closer your skin and gives smooth shaving.
- Works at a faster speed.
- Gives a close shave.
- protects your skin
- Precise execution.
- Works great for straight lines.
The rotary model relies on flexible heads with spinning razors that work great in making right turns across your face. These work great for the people who maintain the daily clean-shaven look.
- Reaches the hair in a difficult area.
- Great flexibility with minimum pressure.
- Can be used daily.
- Quiet work.
- Can irritate your skin.
- Cord or Cordless
An electric razor can be cord or cordless. As the name suggests the razor comes with a power cord is called a corded razor and without cord, razor is a cordless razor. Cordless razors are easy to use only you need to recharge their battery.
Are you buying a razor home then cord razor is good, if you are buying it for travel then cordless works great.
- Which type of skin you have?
Everybody has different skin depends on their health, hygiene, work environment, places etc. A razor is useless for you might be useful for others, so consider your skin first to select a razor. Do you have dry skin? Avoid sharp and multi-bladed razors it helps you to avoid chopping off the skin.
The people with oily skin can use a multi-bladed razor. But make sure to wash the face and make it oil-free before shaving. Make sure to clean the blades every time to make sure smooth shaving for the next time.
- Size and weight of the razor
Selection of right razor handle which perfectly fits in terms of weight and size. The awkwardly held razor needs to much pressure while shaving. This leads to an accidental chopping of skin, irritation of skin and razor burn. An easy to hold razor can give you easy and safe shaving experience.
- Fixed gap or adjustable gap
Razors have two varieties one is a fixed gap and another is an adjustable gap. This is the distance between the top of the blade and the bottom of the razor. You can easily understand the difference between these two. Wider the gap the more aggressive the shave.
Adjustable gap designs allow you to adjust the gap distance. If you are new to wet shaving the fixed gap razors are the good option for you. You can easily get comfortable with these razors.
- Quality of blade
Buying a razor with low-quality blade gives you a low-quality shaving experience. Keep in mind the thickness of your hair. The dull blades can cause nicks, razor burns, skin irritation etc. Investing money in the razor which has a good quality blade is important.
- Speed of shaving
The speed is an important factor while it affects how comfortable you are during the shaving process. Faster razor Cycle Per Minute is comfortable and gives you good quality shave. Pick the electric razor with a high-speed motor to enjoy the quiet shaving experience. It also ensures fast shave especially when you are on the run.
Some electric shavers come with CPM of 10000 or above. Avoid the razors which have low CPM no matter how featured they are.
- Maintenance of electric razor
It is important to maintain the thing which you use daily basis. Some razors are hard to maintain whereas some include advanced features of easy cleaning. Various electric razors come with a cleaning station that you need to place it into clean itself. Occasionally you need to refill the cleaning fluid in them. Go for this feature or you can get the razor which you can clean manually.
Electronic razors come in the range from $50 to $200 or more. If you have an only basic need for shaving and don’t grow hair quickly you don’t need extra features. The market has a variety of options you can spend as per your needs.
- Battery life
Make sure that the razor must have a good battery life as well as charging capabilities. Look for the razor you can use while charging. This helps you will never bind of its use. Many electric razors come with a built-in battery that can be easily plug in to charge.
- Guarantee and warranty
Everything you buy comes with a guarantee and warranty. It makes sure that choose the product which has a warranty for 30-day at least. This gives you enough time to use that product. If you find something negative you can take some action.
An electric shave is a great option if you want a faster and good shave. The best electric razor is equipped with features that do not irritate or burn your skin. I hope the above tips mentioned helps you to shop the right electric razor for you.
Related Tags: Best Razor 2021